At Cornerstone Care Nursing, we provide personal home care services for adults who need assistance and support for long-term or temporary disabilities. We use a client-centered approach to provide medical, social, nutritional, and rehabilitative services. We also provide a variety of services that will surely enable our clients to remain as independent as possible in their homes.
Our Adult Services include:
- Care of adults
- Post-hospital discharges
- IV Therapy, Enteral, and Parental Nutrition
- Wound Care, Post-op Surgical Wound Care
- Teaching and Instruction of Equipment such as Oxygen use/set up, Apnea Monitor,
- Nebulizer and Suctioning Machine, K-Pump, Pulse Oximetry, etc.
- Care of Ventilator Dependent Patients.
- Tracheotomy Care, and Patients on Oxygen Therapy at Home
- Referral for community resources like Physical Therapy, Social Worker, and Occupational Therapy
- Other Private Duty Care
For more information about us, please send us a message through our given contact information.